Friday, October 28, 2011

Bodyguard Broke All Records


Latest News *
                       Bollywood star * Salman Khan struggle make his position strong and now he Broke All Records In Showbiz.
                       Salman and Kareena’s movie bodyguard make a new record now his film is ahead of 3 Idiots and My Name is Khan.
 An Other Bollywood Star * Amir Khan Said:

                             “I would love to work with Salman… we have a good alteration and it will be fun working together. But till we get a good script or something that stimulate us we will not come together for a film,"

       

                      "I had sent a text to Alvira and asked her to pass the message to Salman after thesurgery. I wanted to be the first one to give him the good news,"

                           “I had a word with him and his health is much better now. I had giventhe news of massive opening of Rs 21 crore.

Bollywood star Aamir Khan has showered praise on Salman Khan, calling him the No.1 box office star.



No comments:

Post a Comment