Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love is in the Air

Love is in the Air

My definition of love …

is different from the book

my definition of love

is more than just a look

love is more than a word

more tha song, more than a note

love is more than a poem

more than anything I’ve wrote

love is teaching out to touch someone

to be sure that they’re there

love is leaning in to kiss someone

to remind them that you care

love is looking him in the eyes

and whispering in his cars

love is cuddling when she cries

and catching all his tears

love is the warmth shared between bugs

when everything else is cold

love is knowing they’ll still be there

when everthing else is old

love is hearts beating faster and faster

while everything else is slowed down

love is singing sweet songs to him

even if hundreds are around

love is driving through the rain

to help someone through tough times

love is me wishing that you’ll love me too

wishing you’d be mine

love isn’t just holding hands

love is holding hearts

love isn’t where it ends ….

love is where it starts ….

If U love me ………… leave me a message

If U like me ……….. leave a comment

If U wanna date me ………… leave you number

If U think I’m cute ………… leave a comment on one of my pics

If U care abaut me ………… leave a caring message

If U hate me ………… why are you reading this?

If U wanna be friends ………… send me a gift

REPOST AND SEE HOW MANY MESSAGE/COMMENTS U GET!!

AND YOU’LL BE SUPRISE



Love is not how you forget

but how you forgive.

Not how you listen

but how you understand.

Not what you see

but what you feel

& not how you let go

but how youhold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment